[tabi] FW: OPI Pulse: Supreme Courts of Civil and Criminal Appeals

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 07:46:21 -0500

FYI, see attachments. Also see below.

-----Original Message-----
From: Office of Public Information
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 10:26 PM
To: !HSE All House
Subject: OPI Pulse: Supreme Courts of Civil and Criminal Appeals

OPI logo_blue_left aligned.jpg

Attention Members and staff:

The mission of the Florida House of Representatives Office of Public
Information (OPI) is to empower and engage Floridians in our state's
legislative process by providing clear, concise and understandable
explanations of legislation and legislative processes in a timely and
consistent manner.   As such, please find attached an OPI Pulse regarding
the proposed Supreme Courts of Civil and Criminal Appeals.

This Pulse contains:

.        Background information

.        Quick facts

.        Additional Resources

We hope you find this information helpful.

Thank you.

JPEG image