[tabi] Re: FW: [Nfbf-l] Fwd: Vision Summit cancelled

  • From: "Robert Miller" <robertmiller2201@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 14:02:35 -0400

another interesting thing about this post is the fact that FAASB admited it was a failure but still wants to spearhead what ever other scam they can come up with. Hopefully DBS won't be a part of it.

Robert

-----Original Message----- From: Chip and Allie Orange
Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2015 1:36 PM
To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tabi] Re: FW: [Nfbf-l] Fwd: Vision Summit cancelled

Robert,

Yes, they absolutely did ... I remember several years ago when someone got a copy of the minutes of one of their meetings where they were planning to bring in Good Will to take over rehab for the Palm Beach County area, even though there was already a CRP there started by, and operated by, blind people; FAASB would not allow them to join.