[tabi] Re: FW: [Nfb-announce] FW: Research Announcement

  • From: "Adam Gaffney" <gaffney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 15:39:33 -0500

the Radio buttons didn't work quite right but I tried to work around them but the stupid survey timed out on me.
"The people may be made to follow a path of action, but they may not be
made to understand it."

-        Confucius ca. 480 B.C.

From: David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: Research Announcement
To: Alex Han <a.han.95@xxxxxxxxx>

write me an announcement, including contact information and I will put it on some lists.

At 01:19 AM 9/26/2015, you wrote:

Hi Dave,

I am not blind, or a member of NFB.Â

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 10:56 PM, David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you blind?  Are you a NFB member?

At 08:58 PM 9/25/2015, you wrote:

Hi Mr. Andrews,

My name is Alex Han, and I am an undergraduate at Brown University studying Cognitive Science. I am working under the supervision of Dr. Elinor Amit who is studying the effects of visual and verbal processing on decision-making. We are in the early stages of a study related to financial decision-making in which we hope to find a population of blind subjects who would be available to participate in an online study. Dr. Arielle Silverman at University of Washington recommended I get in touch with you to discuss possible advertising my research or to distribute a recruitment flyer. The study is in the early stages of development right now, but would consist of a fairly brief online survey. Is this something that you think would be possible? Additionally, if you could point me to any other resources that may help with this I would greatly appreciate it!Â

Thank you very much,

Alex Han

Brown University, 2017

(207) 252-8336 <tel:%28207%29%20252-8336>

<Decision Making Ad.pdf>
Nfb-announce mailing list
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfb-announce:

if you'd like to unsubscribe you can do so through the freelists.org web interface, or by
sending an email to the address tabi-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word
"unsubscribe" in the subject.