[tabi] FW: [Like_us_on_facebook] i.d. mate Quest Giveaway

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 19:55:05 -0500

From: Like_us_on_facebook
[mailto:like_us_on_facebook-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sharla
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 10:53 AM
To: like_us_on_facebook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Like_us_on_facebook] i.d. mate Quest Giveaway

Facebook i.d.mate Quest Giveaway!

En-Vision America is giving away a brand new i.d.mate Quest. To enter, all
you have to do is like our facebook page.

Click here for the i.d.mate facebook page.

Of course, we all like extra chances to win!!! After liking us on facebook
to get additional entries you can do any of the following tasks.

.        Click here to like our ScripTalk page.

.        Tag i.d.mate or Scriptalk in your status.

.        Upload a picture or video of you using or talking about your
i.d.mate to the i.d.mate facebook page.

.        Click here and Share this video with your friends on facebook.

Also don't forget our Holiday sale on i.d.mate Summit.

Get a Like New i.d. mate Summit for only $642.00 - That's $150 off!

En-Vision America is slashing the price of Like New i.d. mate Summits and
including the following:

*       Lifetime Database Updates!
*       Free Shipping!
*       1-Year Warranty!

This is a web-only deal. Go to www.envisionamerica.com/shop to order.  You
have from now through Wednesday, December 19th to take advantage of this
awesome deal. Treat yourself or a friend and save some big bucks with this
Holiday Deal!

Like_us_on_facebook mailing list