[tabi] FW: [Like_us_on_facebook] i.d. mate Quest Giveaway

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 19:55:05 -0500

From: Like_us_on_facebook
[mailto:like_us_on_facebook-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sharla
Glass
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 10:53 AM
To: like_us_on_facebook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Like_us_on_facebook] i.d. mate Quest Giveaway

Facebook i.d.mate Quest Giveaway!

En-Vision America is giving away a brand new i.d.mate Quest. To enter, all
you have to do is like our facebook page.

Click here for the i.d.mate facebook page.
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ID-Mate/128912343881298?ref=hl>

Of course, we all like extra chances to win!!! After liking us on facebook
to get additional entries you can do any of the following tasks.

.        Click here to like our ScripTalk page.
<http://www.facebook.com/ScripTalk>

.        Tag i.d.mate or Scriptalk in your status.

.        Upload a picture or video of you using or talking about your
i.d.mate to the i.d.mate facebook page.

.        Click here and Share this video with your friends on facebook.
<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4827637646081>

Also don't forget our Holiday sale on i.d.mate Summit.

Get a Like New i.d. mate Summit for only $642.00 - That's $150 off!

En-Vision America is slashing the price of Like New i.d. mate Summits and
including the following:

*       Lifetime Database Updates!
*       Free Shipping!
*       1-Year Warranty!

This is a web-only deal. Go to www.envisionamerica.com/shop to order.  You
have from now through Wednesday, December 19th to take advantage of this
awesome deal. Treat yourself or a friend and save some big bucks with this
Holiday Deal!