[tabi] FW: Lighthouse of the Big Bend seeks your input RE Technology seminar topics

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Elizabeth S. Bowden'" <ebowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:55:51 -0500

Hi Liz,
I'd also like to add:
* reading a Word document (both window-eyes and jaws)
* scripting a screen reader for improved accessibility: (window-eyes and
(this one I suggest could cover the advantages of each screen reader in it's
approach to scripting, and how and why scripting can turn an inaccessible
software program into a usable one; I don't mean to suggest a "how to write
scripts" kind of seminar, but more why users would want to use them).
* Using the Kindle PC program (just made accessible, it now has opened up
350000 e-books to PC users)
* the advantages of Outlook over free email clients (I get this question a
* the advantages of upgrading to windows 7 from xp (and this one)