[tabi] FW: Learning Ally's College Success Program for Students Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 18:59:37 -0400

From: Learning Ally [mailto:enews=learningally.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Learning Ally
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 2:40 PM
Subject: Learning Ally's College Success Program for Students Who Are Blind or
Visually Impaired

<http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=0f73933a4f&e=272e3be444>
View this email in your browser

The College Success Program for students who are blind or visually impaired

Learning Ally is committed to growing the support we offer our members who are
blind or visually impaired, and in anticipation of the upcoming school year,
we'd like to share some information about our
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=4cbb787e07&e=272e3be444>
College Success Program.

Piloted by Learning Ally in partnership with the Lavelle Fund for the Blind,
the College Success Program is a research-based program designed specifically
for college students who are blind or visually impaired. There is no cost to
participate in the program, which offers an online curriculum that includes
articles, interviews, podcasts, quizzes and more to help students on the
college journey.

We encourage you to check out the resources on
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=2846e4ec30&e=272e3be444>
LearningAlly.org/collegesuccess, and for current college students to sign up
for a free College Success membership, which includes access to Learning Ally's
audiobook library as well as one-on-one
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=2696fd0911&e=272e3be444>
mentoring sessions. All of our mentors are blind or visually impaired and have
recently completed college. They understand the barriers students might be
facing and are ready to share their wisdom and advice. Mentoring starts in the
2015 fall semester, so students should sign up now to request a spot.

We hope you'll learn more and participate in this exciting program as we get
ready to start the new semester strong!

Questions or comments? Please email us at
<mailto:collegesuccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> collegesuccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Learning Ally, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, benefits from the generous
support of our donors.
If you want to join our growing donor family,
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=97e3873479&e=272e3be444>
please donate now.

Copyright © 2015
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=1dc8c94094&e=272e3be444>
Learning Ally, All rights reserved

Subscription Options

*
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=17f8452e67&e=272e3be444>
Update your subscription preferences to change what kind of emails you
receive.
*
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=17f8452e67&e=272e3be444&c=0f73933a4f>
Unsubscribe from this list to no longer receive any emails from Learning Ally.
*
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=17f8452e67>
Subscribe to this list (if this newsletter was forwarded to you by a
subscriber)

Join the conversation on social media

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=bb4f332202&e=272e3be444>
Facebook

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=7f7fc16675&e=272e3be444>
Facebook

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=45cba590d4&e=272e3be444>
Twitter

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=e98bf492ba&e=272e3be444>
Twitter

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=7277ae001a&e=272e3be444>
Instagram

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=0bfa07e51c&e=272e3be444>
Instagram

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=734d93d9a2&e=272e3be444>
Pinterest

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=d6e42f14cb&e=272e3be444>
Pinterest

Privacy Policy: You will only receive the email that you permitted upon
subscription. Your email address will never be shared with anyone and you can
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=17f8452e67&e=272e3be444&c=0f73933a4f>
unsubscribe at any time.

http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=0f73933a4f&e=272e3be444

JPEG image