[tabi] Re: FW: JAWS 11 Screen Reading Software Released!

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:38:01 -0400

Hi Beth,

Well, don't get too excited, by all accounts most users will not notice any
difference from 10 to 11.

try and make sure that they don't use up one of your SMAs when they send you
version 11.

if you didn't buy any SMAs, be sure you get version 11.

I believe you are entitled to a free upgrade for 90 days from the date of
purchase.