[tabi] FW: Introducing the College Success Program for Students Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 17:43:42 -0400

From: Learning Ally [mailto:enews=learningally.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Learning Ally
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 3:58 PM
To: acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Introducing the College Success Program for Students Who Are Blind or
Visually Impaired

<http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=01a7147d24&e=272e3be444>
View this email in your browser

The College Success Program for students who are blind or visually impaired

If you're a college student who is blind or visually impaired and find yourself
facing academic or social challenges, you're not alone. Learning Ally can help.

In partnership with the Lavelle Fund for the Blind, Learning Ally is piloting
The College Success Program, a research-based program designed specifically for
college students who are blind or visually impaired. The program offers an
online curriculum that includes articles, interviews, podcasts, quizzes and
more to help you on the college journey. Explore ways to learn effectively,
manage connections with professors and disabilities offices, discover
technology and connect to the campus and BVI communities.

Best of all the resources we have to offer, we've partnered with mentors who
are blind or visually impaired and have recently completed college. They
understand the barriers you might be facing and are ready to share their wisdom
and advice with you. If you are interested in receiving mentorship during the
fall semester of 2015, sign up now on our
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=187452a005&e=272e3be444>
website.

This program is still in its early stages and we welcome your feedback about
the content – we want students to begin the fall semester ready to succeed!

To learn more about our program, visit us at
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=533a756bd7&e=272e3be444>
www.learningally.org/collegesuccess.

Questions or comments? Please email us at
<mailto:collegesuccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> collegesuccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Learning Ally, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, benefits from the generous
support of our donors.
If you want to join our growing donor family,
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=7a77354c3f&e=272e3be444>
please donate now.

Copyright © 2015
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=ed8444fd53&e=272e3be444>
Learning Ally, All rights reserved

Subscription Options

*
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage2.com/profile?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=17f8452e67&e=272e3be444>
Update your subscription preferences to change what kind of emails you
receive.
*
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=17f8452e67&e=272e3be444&c=01a7147d24>
Unsubscribe from this list to no longer receive any emails from Learning Ally.
*
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=17f8452e67>
Subscribe to this list (if this newsletter was forwarded to you by a
subscriber)

Join the conversation on social media

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=56b8dcdb07&e=272e3be444>
Facebook

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=dabc7023dc&e=272e3be444>
Facebook

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=5b7b9874e3&e=272e3be444>
Twitter

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=eb231869ce&e=272e3be444>
Twitter

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=b97fe5c5cd&e=272e3be444>
Instagram

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=21c052b920&e=272e3be444>
Instagram

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=46776fd89f&e=272e3be444>
Google Plus

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=9d82d9575b&e=272e3be444>
Google Plus

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=583d8c5a68&e=272e3be444>
YouTube

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=4a90d36b61&e=272e3be444>
YouTube

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=ee4fb760e4&e=272e3be444>
Blog

<http://learningally.us3.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=b2013ac0f7&e=272e3be444>
Blog

Privacy Policy: You will only receive the email that you permitted upon
subscription. Your email address will never be shared with anyone and you can
<http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=17f8452e67&e=272e3be444&c=01a7147d24>
unsubscribe at any time.

http://learningally.us3.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=0eeae9816449e3afb4f3cfd80&id=01a7147d24&e=272e3be444

JPEG image