[tabi] FW: Introducing Accessible Labeling in Your Own Home!

  • From: "Denyece Roberts MSW" <peace05@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 17:52:47 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: james kracht via fcb-l [mailto:fcb-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 5:28 PM
To: fcb-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: Introducing Accessible Labeling in Your Own Home!

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: AccessaMed, Inc. <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: =?utf-8?Q??= <jkk48@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 3:46 pm

AccessaMed, the next generation in accessible labeling.
View this email in your browser

Introducing the optaPHONIC System:
Accessible Labeling Right in Your Own Home!

AccessaMed is excited to announce the expansion of our accessible labeling
solution, the Digital Audio Label. Previously only available in select
pharmacies for prescription and over-the-counter medications, we have now
made our products available to everyone. Now, anyone with product labeling
needs can directly purchase the full system, including the Digital Audio
Labels, Docking Station and Text-to-Speech software for your own home.

We introduce to you the optaPHONIC System, AccessaMed's new online ordering
that offers you the opportunity to have the pharmacy prescription drug
labeling experience in your own home. Now, with the purchase of a Home
Starter Kit, you can record your own Digital Audio Labels for your
prescription medication, over-the-counter purchases, and more! Learn more at
www.accessamed.com/order.

10% off
Your first purchase in the optaPHONIC online store. Just enter the promo code
SAVE10% at the checkout.

Thanks for being a loyal customer. We hope you enjoy this discount on
your purchase from our online store. Exp 11-30-2015

Shop optaPHONIC

NEW! The optaPHONIC Prerecorded Digital Audio Label

Do you or a loved one have home items that would benefit from a Digital Audio
Labels, but dont want to program yourself? Or maybe you don't own a computer
and don't want to purchase the Docking Station and Text-to-Speech software?
Then this is for you!

Provide us with the exact written description you would like recorded on the
Digital Audio Label and our team will record it and quickly ship it to you,
ready to be applied to any surface. Household labeling ideas include, but not
limited to:
1. Prescriptions & over-the-counter medications 2. Bathroom products,
ie creams & toothpastes 3. Meal planning in the kitchen 4. Reminders,
ie phone numbers & TV stations

Copyright 2015, All rights reserved.

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to jkk48@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription
preferences
AccessaMed 456 SW 191st Normandy Park, WA 98166 USA