[tabi] FW: GW Micro Providing FREE Online Training Webinars

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 12:03:50 -0500

        GW Micro is proud to announce our online webinar training
series.  These are free training sessions that typically last up to an
hour in length.  These webinars are a good way to brush up on your
Window-Eyes skills, as well as to learn how Window-Eyes works with
various applications.  Our online training series provides worksheets
for each webinar, which are useful for a classroom setting.  Whether you
are a seasoned veteran, or a beginner to Window-Eyes, our hope is that
this online training series will enhance your Window-Eyes skillset and
to provide you with the tools that will allow you better access to your
computer.

        For 2011, these training webinars take place on the second
Wednesday of every month at 2 P.M. Eastern time (19:00 UTC or 18:00 UTC
during DST) the schedule for the free training webinars follows:

        2/9: What's new in the next version of Window-Eyes?

        3/9: The basics of using the Internet with Window-Eyes

        4/13: Reading a PDF file with Window-Eyes

        5/11: What is a Script, and how does it help me?

        6/8: Accessing iTunes with Window-Eyes

        7/13: How do I read in Word?

        8/10: Window-Eyes and Excel: How do I get monitor cells and my
headers to read?

        9/14: How do I use the mouse to read the screen?

        10/12: How do I use Thunderbird to read my email?

        11/9: How do I read those pesky PowerPoint presentations?

        12/14: Social networking and Window-Eyes

        You do not need to register for the webinars.  Simply go to
www.gwmicro.com/meeting, make sure you have the Talking Communities
plugin downloaded, and when prompted for your username and password,
simply enter your first and last name as your username.  No password is
needed.  There is a limit to the amount of people that the room will
hold, so space is given on a first-come, first-served basis.  If you
need help accessing the room, please call Talking Communities support at
(262) 456-5911.  The training webinars will be archived, and available
for download or streaming.  Learn more at
http://www.gwmicro.com/Training/Webinar_Training/.  If you have specific
questions regarding the online training series, please contact Drew
Markley at drew@xxxxxxxxxxxx

        Jeremy Curry
        Director of Training
        GW Micro, Inc.