  From: Allison and Chip Orange
  To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 10:09 PM
  Subject: [tabi] Re: FW: Flyer for Interfaith Thanksgiving Service

  well, that's just great!  We'll be there tomorrow (my wife, family and
friends).

  thanks!

        From: "Charles Witmer" <charleswitmer@xxxxxxxxx>
        Here is a poster for our Voces Angelorum debut on the Ruby Diamond
Stage.

        Please share it via email, print and post it and help spread the word.

        There is more info in the Democrat Article.

        Thank you.

        Charlie

        --
        Charles Witmer
        Director of Music               Artistic Director