[tabi] FW: Feb. 17 and March 24 commission meetings (NOVA 2010 on agendas) -IMPORTANT INFO

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:18:57 -0500

Below is an email from someone on another email list.  She inaccurately gives
John Plescow credit for the FaceBook page mentioned, it was actually Owan
McCall who created it.

However, her point about Nova2010 being removed from the regular March
commission meeting and being rescheduled into it's own public hearing is really
the important point of this message.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator

 (Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
reflect those of the Florida Public Service Commission.)