[tabi] FW: Family Preparedness Guide - Special Needs Registries & Shelters

  • From: "Hand, David" <David.Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:17:21 -0400

Thank you Chip.  Always glad to help any way we can.

Best Regards,

David

David Hand
Division of Blind Services
1320 Executive Center Drive
Atkins Building, Room 201
Tallahassee, FL  32399
Phone  850.245.0371
Office   850.245.0370
Toll Free  800.672.7038
Fax      850.245.0386
David.Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://dbs.myflorida.com/
"Recipient - 2007 Governor's Sterling Award"