[tabi] Re: FW: FAF Update

I'll ask my coworkers who attend the meetings when they get back in the
office next week.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Stacia Woolverton, Executive Assistant

The Governor's Commission on Disabilities

4030 Esplanade Way, Suite 260

Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950

Phone: (850) 487-3423

Fax: (850) 414-8908

Email: Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Websites: http://www.fldisabilityinfo.com

http://www.dms.myflorida.com/gcd

We serve those who serve Florida.

P Before printing, please think about the environment

For information regarding the Florida Discount Drug Card visit:
www.FloridaDiscountDrugCard.com.

For information on disaster plans, please visit the Florida Department
of Emergency Management's Web site at www.floridadisaster.org.