[tabi] FW: Excellent webinar on Microsoft OneNote

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 21:54:47 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Alfaro [mailto:rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 6:47 PM
Subject: Excellent webinar on Microsoft OneNote

I thought some on this list might be interested in taking this in.  It was
an excellent presentation on using OneNote with assistive technology
including screen readers.  Although the presenter kept referring to Jaws for
the screen reader there were no Jaws specific commands involved at all.

I also gathered that OneNote is increasingly becoming very popular within
the academic field both by teachers and students alike ...

Anyhow, I encourage folks to listen to the webinar and see what a very cool
app OneNote has become.

http://easi.cc/archive/onenote/resources.htm

Rick