[tabi] FW: December 12 City Commission meeting.

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 11:12:29 -0500

I have been passed the information below related to a StarMetro item on
the December 12 city agenda:

On December 12, 2012, there will be an item discussing extended week day
hours.  The extra hour will be added to all but three of the day time
routes. The three routes not included ar the T, the R, and the L.
StarMetro hopes to increase ridership on the other day time routes by
10%.

Note, I was told that if an individual route did not have a 10%
increase, StarMetro could move the funds to another wroute.  Thus, if
the F did not make it, the funds could be moved to the L, as an example.