[tabi] FW: Comcast tagging TABI as spam...

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 20:32:06 -0500

Hi all,

comcast is looking for examples of TABI messages that it has tagged as spam,
so, if you could check your spam folders for TABI messages, and if you find
any, please copy the message body and send it on to the address below at
comcast.

Unfortunately, I have already marked the ones I found as not spam, so I
don't have any record of which messages they were.

thanks.

  _____