[tabi] FW: [BlindGeekZone] "BGZ Radio Estimations"

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:04:23 -0400

FYI, read below.

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: blindgeekzone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindgeekzone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Rick Harmon
Sent: September 16, 2010 4:12 PM
To: blindgeekzone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BlindGeekZone] "BGZ Radio Estimations"

I just uploaded BGZ podcast #45 moments ago discussing BGZ radio. I've also
updated the website as well and will be updating it more this weekend with
details.

I'm not sure what you are expecting BGZ radio to be but it's not going to
really be what you said in your post here. It's going to start out as a way
for me to have interactive bgz podcasts. I'll probably stream some things
from AccessibleWorld and anyone else interested in contributing materials.
This will not be a 24/7 kind of thing as I'm only 1 person and simply can't
do that at this time. But hopefully people will enjoy it and contribute to
it and it will grow as time passes.

Rick