[tabi] FW: Blind Mice Mart Closing....

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 05:18:29 -0500

FYI,

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: blindmicemart@xxxxxxx [mailto:blindmicemart@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 3:06 PM
Subject: Blind Mice Mart Closing....

<pre>Attention Members,Blind Mice Mart will be closing so we can get our new
home up and running.We will close March 11 at 5 pm and will reopen with our
new site in mid to late April. The new site will have some features
specifically designed to make shopping with the Mice easier for our members
using screen readers and zoom text software!The Mice are excited about their
new site and know you will love it too!In the meantime if you are in need of
any products, please e-mail us atBlindMiceMart@xxxxxxxxx call713 893 7277.We
will do our best to provide you with assistance while our site is down!Have
a Mice Day,Dale Campbell and the Mice</pre>