[tabi] FW: Blind Bunny Ball drop

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 14:33:51 -0500

From: Sally Benjamin [mailto:salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 2:01 PM
To: Sally Benjamin
Subject: Blind Bunny Ball drop

Hello,

Below is some information on a way you can help make money for Florida
council of the Blind.

**PLEASE HELP THE BLIND! FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO ALL IN YOUR CONTACT LIST!**

cid:image001.jpg@01D151AC.10B69140

HERTZ CAR RENTAL; PROUD OFFICIAL SPONSOR!

THE FLORIDA COUNCIL OF THE BLIND GIVES A

HUUUUUGE CAROLINE THANKS TO THE HERTZ CORPORATION!

IN BEAUTIFUL ESTERO FLORIDA!

FOR SPONSORING THIS ONE OF A KIND FUN/FUNDRAISER!

cid:image002.jpg@01D151AC.10B69140

Florida Council of the Blind

Fund Raising Committee; Michael D. Ulrich

4642 Coronado Parkway, Unit A 101

Cape Coral, Florida 33904

Home phone: 239-540-7431, Cell phone: 239-565-5845

Email: <mailto:mulrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> mulrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

January 18, 2016

Greetings and Salutations!

The Florida Council of the Blind; a state affiliate of the nationally
recognized American Council of the Blind, is having their First ever
Helicopter Golf Ball Drop fund-raiser! To be held on Saturday March 26, 2016
(Saturday of Easter Weekend). On the driving range at Cape Coral's Coral
Oaks Golf Course!

We're calling it our "Blind Bunny Ball Drop and Not Quite an Easter Egg
Hunt"! First, participants will purchase a numbered ball for $10.00 giving
them a chance to win $5,000. Then the helicopter will drop the numbered
balls over a putting green's hole with a flag in it, the ball that lands in
the hole wins.

Once a winner has been declared, 75 children from our community will gather
as many balls as they can. These children will earn ten cents per ball
collected. Plus we'll also choose a secret number and the child that finds
the ball with that number will win the grand prize Easter Basket! We will
also award first, second, and third place prizes to the children who collect
the most golf balls.

Just go to: <http://www.blindbunnyballdrop.org> www.blindbunnyballdrop.org

To purchase your golf ball. If using a screen reader; please see the
attached instructions to make your purchase a snap!

**Remember, when making your purchase as a guest, you can choose which of
the 23 chapters of The Florida Council of the Blind that $2.00 of your
$10.00 ball purchase price will benefit. Or you may select that FCB retains
it all!

The Florida Council of the Blind is a 501-C3 Non-Profit organization that's
purpose is to encourage independence and enhance the quality of life for
people who are blind. There are hundreds of thousands of people with some
type of a visual impairment in Florida and FCB is here to help. We also try
to provide fun things to do.

Thank you!

Mike Ulrich; FCB Fund raising Committee Member

First ever FCB Blind Bunny ball drop and not quite an Easter Egg Hunt

Saturday March 26, 2016

12:00 noon until 4:00 PM

Coral Oaks Golf Corse Driving range

1800 N. 28th Avenue, Cape Coral, FL 33993

FCB Annual Blind Fishing Tournament!

Saturday March 19, 2016!

Cape Coral Yacht Club; 5819 Driftwood Pkwy. Cape Coral, Fl. 33904

Directions for purchasing one numbered golf ball

For Blind Bunny Ball Drop & Not Quite an Easter Egg Hunt

Drop Date: Saturday March 26, 2016

Drop Location: Coral Oaks Golf Course; Driving Range

1800 NW 28th Ave. Cape Coral, Fl. 33993

<http://www.blindbunnyballdrop.org> www.blindbunnyballdrop.org

1. Once on the site, click on Purchase Golf Balls

2. Click on the One Golf Ball link (Image)

3. Go down to the combo box for quantity and then click on Add to
Shopping Bag

4. Click on Proceed to Checkout

5. Click on "Checkout as a guest" and then click on continue

6. Fill out the billing details and then click on Bill to this Address.
At the bottom of this section is where a purchaser can make the chapter
donation selection.

7. Note: you can choose 1 of the 23 chapters of FCB to receive $2.00 of
your $10.00 purchase price. Or you can simply choose FCB to retain it all;
for programs like the FCB Annual Blind Fishing Tournament!

8. Click on the box that says "I agree with the terms & conditions"

9. Click on proceed to payment

10. You are now on the PayPal page. Click on Pay with debit or credit card

11. Fill out the payment information and then click on Pay Now

12. Congratulations! You're now in it to win it!

"When you play, we all win"!

Sally Benjamin

866-846-7380

volunteer@xxxxxxx