[tabi] Re: FW: {BULK} GW Micro Releases New Vocatex Plus

  • From: "Easy Talk" <Easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:47:19 -0400

GW Micro Releases New Vocatex PlusHi Lynn

We have the Oribas which is by the same company and is a desktop standalone and
not High Definition and doesn't have the computer capabilities.  It does have
the speech and should give you a idea of the Vocatex plus and cost about half
the price depending on the monitor size. As far as I know now, we will be at
the Techno exhibit on Saturday.  Not sure about Friday yet.

Robert