[tabi] FW: {BULK} GW Micro Announces Renaming Challenge Vote

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:25:05 -0500

From: gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 3:08 PM
To: gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {BULK} GW Micro Announces Renaming Challenge Vote

GW Micro Announces Renaming Challenge Vote

Jan-20-2012

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Fort Wayne, Indiana (January 20, 2012) - GW Micro, Inc. (www.gwmicro.com),
maker of Window-Eyes, recently held the Renaming Challenge for GWSkype - a
program that is plugged into Skype™  and makes it accessible to all blind and
visually impaired people who use a Windows computer.  The Renaming Challenge
was designed to create a new name for GWSkype to better comply with the
SkypeKit developer terms of service.

GW Micro has taken all of the suggestions that were submitted and narrowed it
down to the top five.  We want to give the GWSkype community and anyone
interested in the new name the chance to vote on the best name.  Voting begins
now and will end at 12:00 PM Eastern on Monday, January 23.  We ask that you
please only vote one time. You can place your vote at
http://www.gwmicro.com/Surveys/namechange.

Please spread the word about voting for the new name so that your voices can be
heard.  Happy voting!

GW Micro has been a trusted pioneer in the adaptive technology industry since
1990, and continues to lead with innovative, customer driven solutions.

Skype™ is a trademark of Skype Technologies S.A.

Contact:
Dan Weirich, VP of Sales and Marketing
dan@xxxxxxxxxxx
(260) 489-3671