[tabi] FW: {BULK} End-of-Year Clearance Special!

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 17:44:52 -0500

From: gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 3:43 PM
To: gw-news@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {BULK} End-of-Year Clearance Special!

End-of-Year Clearance Special!

Do you still need to get a Christmas gift for a special person in your life?
Perhaps you have money saved for a Christmas gift for yourself and have just
been waiting for the right item and the right price.  This is your chance to
purchase some great assistive technology at the lowest prices you will find
anywhere.  As we clean off our shelves for 2011 and start the new year fresh,
we are offering the following items at rock-bottom clearance prices.  In fact,
some of these units are almost 80% off!!!  Here are the items we currently have
available on a first-come, first-served basis:

New Units with full warranty:

Voice Sense
Retail: $1995.00
Clearance:  $995.00

SyncBraille 20
Retail:  $1995.00
Clearance:  $995.00

Braille Sense QT
Retail: $5995.00
Clearance: $2995.00

SenseView Light
Retail: $595.00
Clearance price: $249.00

Demo Units: Like new!   Fully tested with No warranty:

SenseView Duo:
Retail: $895
Clearance: $250.00

SenseView P430:
Retail: $595.00
Clearance: $150.00
Ships with FREE handwriting camera!

SenseView Light:
Retail: $595.00
Clearance: $125.00

Voice Sense:
Retail: $1995.00
Clearance:  $500.00

FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL UNITS!  CALL TO ORDER TODAY AT (260) 489-3671!
QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED AND PRICES ONLY GOOD WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!