[tabi] FW: BBTC - Star Metro Transportation Meeting (LOCATION)

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 15:20:04 -0500

________________________________

        From: Hand, David [mailto:David.Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 2:29 PM
        To: Chip Orange
        Subject: BBTC - Star Metro Transportation Meeting (LOCATION)

        Big Bend Transition Council - Star Metro Transportation Meeting
- Thursday, Nov. 19th from 9-11 at FDLRS.

        Feel free to bring anyone that is interested in talking with
Star Metro.

        Location: FDLRS is located in the Aquilina C. Howell
Instructional Services Center at 3955 West Pensacola Street,
Tallahassee. Click here to see a map
<http://www.fdlrs.leon.k12.fl.us/docs/FDLRSmap[1].pdf> .

        Please see below for details.

        David Hand
        Division of Blind Services
        1320 Executive Center Drive
        Atkins Building, Room 201
        Tallahassee, FL  32399
        Phone  850.245.0371
        Office   850.245.0370
        Toll Free  800.672.7038
        Fax      850.245.0386
        David.Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        http://dbs.myflorida.com/
        "Recipient - 2007 Governor's Sterling Award"