[tabi] FDOA Calendar

  • From: <sgreenblatt76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TABI" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:00:48 -0500

I just got an email from FDOA with an attachment of their calendar events. I've
pasted it below for everyone.
RAPAD_Calendar012010.pdf
For more inf ormation o n how to become a RAPAD mem ber contact:

JANUARY

TALLY AWARDS GALA

When: Saturday, January 30th at 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm

Where: Club Rayn - 1660 North Monroe

Join in this celebration as the winners of the Tally Awards are announced.
Enjoy live music to keep you

entertained throughout the evening. No charge for RAPAD participants. Contact
Kristy Carter if you would

like to attend at kcarter@xxxxxxxx or 850-201-2944 ext. 3.

FEBRUARY

Wii VALENTINE SOCIAL

When: Wednesday, February 10th at 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm

Where: FDOA Office - 2475 Apalachee Parkway, Suite 205

Celebrate the Valentines season with new and old friends by participating in a
evening of Wii. Two stations

of fun and games including the Wii Fit. Enjoy an evening of pizza, sodas, and
friends. For more

information please contact Stephanie Rehberg at srehberg@xxxxxxxx or
850-201-2944 ext. 4 by Monday,

February 8th.

MARCH

WALK, RUN, ROLL-A-THON-www.ability1st.info

When: Saturday, March 20; Registration: 9:00 am to 10:00 am

Where: Myers Park - 913 Myers Park Drive

Come be a part of FDOA's team and promote health and wellness in our community.
Pre-registration is

encouraged due to shirt sizes.

MIRACLE LEAGUE-BASEBALL

When: Thursday, March 25th - May 20th, 2010 at 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm (time varies
by age group)

Where: Miracle Field located at Messer Park - 2899 Jackson Bluff Road, Field #3

Baseball is back in full swing. Come out and see what our new Miracle Field is
all about! Inclusive

recreation and sports opportunities for people of all abilities. For more
information please contact

Stephanie Rehberg at srehberg@xxxxxxxx or 850-201-2944 ext. 4.

ONGOING

INCLUSIVE MARTIAL ARTS CLASS

When: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 pm

Where: Impact Health and Fitness (formerly Legends Fitness Center) 2415 N.
Monroe Street

Former 1988 Heavyweight World Kickboxing Champion and Taekwondo Champion,
Gerald

Murphy, includes people of all abilities. He has the experience and patience to
work with anyone. All are

invited to attend. For more information, contact Gerald Murphy at 850-443-6502
or go to the class.

Recreational Activity Program for Persons with Disabilities

CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES

FLORIDA DISABLED OUTDOORS ASSOCIATION PRESENTS:

For more information, contact: Kristy Carter at kcarter@xxxxxxxx; (850)
201-2944 ext. 3