[tabi] FCFB Pool Party

  • From: "Adam Gaffney" <gaffney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:02:27 -0400

Hi folks, I am posting this for Wanda Stokley.  This is a nice group of folks
and a nice event.  I hope you can come.

The next meeting of the Florida Christian Fellowship of the Blind will be on
Saturday, July 25th at East Hill Baptist Church from 4:00-7:00 p.m.  This is
the annual pool party and grilled hamburgers are on the menu.

Please mark your calendars and contact Wanda Stokley in the immediate future by
calling 850-309-0821 or 850-245-0373 so the necessary number of volunteers
can be determined.  Transportation will be available for those who have no
means of transportation.

Hope to see you there!.