[tabi] Eye Pal reader

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 18:01:40 -0400

Hello Craig:

Have you tried any large format books with the Eye Pal. I have several books from National Geographic and they are the size larger than the standard 8 by 10. I would think if one moved the book around the camera could take sections of the page.

What is it like to read a newspaper? I guess one would need to fold the paper to fit the size of the camera?

----- Original Message ----- From: "craig kiser" <sckiser55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx
To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:14:35 -0400
Subject: [tabi] Need help for friend!

Hi, can you all tell me if you all have ever use this product and what do or did you think about it. I seeking info for a friend and maybe myself. See
link below.

http://www.abisee.com/products/eye-pal-solo.html

Sign,

JP ( Joe Plummer)