[tabi] External thermometers

  • From: <sgreenblatt76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TABI" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:14:16 -0500

With the insanely cold weather we've been experiencing lately I've been
encouraged to find a talking thermometer that I can keep inside my home that
has a sensor I can put outside to check exactly what the weather is like in my
neighborhood rather than my zip code. Instead of just doing a Google search or
checking with the various companies who sell accessible products I thought some
on the list might be able to offer me suggestions of units they've had success
with or know about personally. I'd appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks!
Hoping One Day to Defrost,
Scott