[tabi] Exemptions from ATT data plans and more!

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 16:45:30 -0400

Hi, I have been ask several times about being not having to have data with
ATT cell phone company. Well here is a attachment that will give you a form
from ATT that will let you be exempt if you meet certain qualifications.
This is in a PDF form and it is not very accessible. So you need to print it
out and then get someone visual to help you. This must be filled out by some
agency. So see attachment and enjoy, I hope the list can receive
attachments.

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx