[tabi] Re: Email list.

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 14:19:51 -0400

Blackjack,

one last idea: do you have your email package set to request a read recipe
for every message?  if you do, try
 disabling that to see if this allows you to see your messages.  just a
hope, as I have no other ideas, since we have other gmail addresses who
aren't complaining of this (but then, they don't post either, so maybe I
wouldn't know).