[tabi] Email from TABI.

  • From: "Blackjack" <blackjack2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 22:31:48 -0400

Hi, chip I'm getting emails from the TABI email list, but when I send a
email I don't get the email I sent and their forth I don't think the list is
getting my emails I sent out a test message and did not get it either. Or no
response so I think I not getting email to the list. I use the above email
address in the to blank. What do you think is up.

Thanks,
Blackjack
blackjack2@xxxxxxx