[tabi] Re: Electrician and Plumber resource information

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 10:38:44 -0400

The electrician:

850 545 4467

Really cool person!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 9:16 AM
Subject: [tabi] Re: Electrician and Plumber resource information

Just to add to this, we think the world of the electrician that Charles
recommended (John Debose).  his number has been published here before,
but I've got it at home should anyone need it.

Sila, I'm so glad for the plumber recommendation; yes, we need one, and
have been putting the work off.

thanks.

Chip

Chip Orange