[tabi] Re: Electrician and Plumber resource information

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 09:16:34 -0400

Just to add to this, we think the world of the electrician that Charles
recommended (John Debose).  his number has been published here before,
but I've got it at home should anyone need it.

Sila, I'm so glad for the plumber recommendation; yes, we need one, and
have been putting the work off.

thanks.