[tabi] Doug Geoffray's host of Window-Eyes scripting class rescheduled for this Sunday night

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:18:31 -0400

Hi all,

As some of you may know, I've been conducting classes in VBScript
Window-Eyes scripting on Sunday nights via TeamTalk.  I've also been
recording the classes, and then making them available via podcasts at
http://acorange.home.comcast.net/scripting (which does have an RSS feed,
and instructions on where to get TeamTalk and how to set it up).

This Sunday night at 7 pm EDT (the usual time) Doug Geoffray will give
the one hour presentation, and hopes primarily to take questions from
script developers (novice or expert).

Anyone who hasn't been a regular attendee can drop me an email at the
address below, and I'll send you a TeamTalk .tt file which provides the
server, channel, and password info for the class.

Doug is hoping for lots of questions; he'd rather learn what parts of
scripting folks would like to know more about, than just give another 1
hour presentation.

Even if you're primarily a user of another product, if you have
questions as to how it's scripting compares to that of Window-Eyes, or
why scripting is so important (in my opinion it's more important than
the smaller differences between various screen readers), why not come
and ask?

thanks.

Chip
acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx