[tabi] Donating Reading Edge Braille Scanner And Two More Items

  • From: Lauren Moore <lmmoore912@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 16:39:28 -0400

Dear Tabi Listers,
I am donating my Reading Edge Braille Scanner that I have had since 1992. It
is still in excellent condition. I am including all print manuals, and
Braille manuals and cables and power cord. I am also donating my 1990 first
generation Braille Blazer along with all manuals and tutorial tape and
Braille paper for the Braille printer. I am also donating my old cell phone
that talks called the Oasis 22C. All manuals and documentation come in
original box. I am looking for a good home for all this adaptive equipment.
If anyone is interested, my contact info is below:
Lauren Moore
Email: lmmoore912@xxxxxxxxxxx.
Phone number: (850) 383-8553.
Thank you.
Lauren Moore P.S. I am also giving away a nice leather case that goes with
the talking cell phone (the Oasis 22C).

Check out the TABI resource web page at http://home.comcast.net/~acorange/TABI

and please make suggestions for new material.  If you find something
out-of-date, and you'd like it to be updated, please let the list owner know.
Without comments as to what is helpful, and what should be included on the TABI
resources page, it's unlikely that any volunteer work will occur.