[tabi] Dog Wash Fundraiser

  • From: "Tinnetta Cooper" <Lilheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:05:52 -0400

          I thought guide dog users and dog lovers alike would be interested in
this fundraiser.  The Rho Tau chapter of Phi Theta Kappa is holding a dog wash
on Saturday, August 8.  The proceeds will go to the Leon County Humane Society.
 The cost for a wash is $8 and a wash and dip is $10.  The location is 413
Timberlane Road.  Parking is available there at the Humane Society.  The time
is 9am till 3pm.  If I can manage it with my broken ankle, I may see you there!