[tabi] Do you know what happens one month from today?! DINING IN THE DARK!

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fcb-l <fcb-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 11:15:29 -0400

Do you know what happens one month from today?  DINING IN THE DARK!

This is your official email invitation to the
6th Annual Paula Bailey
Dining in the Dark Benefit

~ Honorary Hosts Mike and (Rep) Michelle Vasilinda ~

Sunday, October 24, 2010

University Center Club
FSU Stadium Building B
Tallahassee, FL

4:30pm Reception, 1st Floor - Live Music, Cash Bar, Basket Raffle
5:30pm Dinner, 3rd Floor Ballroom
8pm Raffle Drawing & Award Ceremony

RESERVATION CARD (complete & email OR mail the below):

YES! I’d like to support the Lighthouse in raising awareness & funds
to assist people who are visually impaired or blind!

___ $100 a la carte Angel Sponsor

___ $600 Table of Eight

___ $700 Table of Ten

___ $1,000 Silver Spoon (plus table)

___ $2,500 Gold Goblet (plus table)

___ $5,000 Platinum Platter (plus table)

___ $55 Individual Ticket(s) #:__________

___ $55 Scholarship Ticket(s) #:_________ (given to a volunteer who
could not otherwise afford to attend the event)

___ I’d like to donate a gift basket for the raffle (or a gift
certificate to go in a basket)

Your Name:________________________________________________

Address: __________________________________________________

City: _________________________State: ______ Zip: _____________

Phone: (_____)________________ Email: _______________________

Mail to: Lighthouse, 3071 Highland Oaks Terrace, Tallahassee, FL 32301

Or pay online at http://www.lighthousebigbend.org

Questions? 942-3658

Thanks for your support,

Lighthouse of the Big Bend