[tabi] Dial-A-Ride IVR alert inquiry

  • From: "Sila Miller" <Silamiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 19:19:58 -0400

Good evening All,

At a meeting yesterday, I was told that the Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
system that alerts riders of the immanent arrival of a van was up and running.
John Plesco nor I have ever received either a phone call, text or any other
type of alert. Have any of you? I plan to follow up with Starmetro staff and
want to have numbers to provide to them. Will you please respond by Monday
evening so I can have the information available when I contact them next week?

Thanks and I hope everyone has a lovely Memorial Day and long weekend!

p.s. Notes summarizing the meeting will follow shortly.