[tabi] Delores Wussler - A friend and example to all

  • From: "Sila Miller" <Silamiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 07:47:14 -0500

Good morning All,

Delores Wussler, longtime advocate and friend to many passed away peacefully at
12:15 yesterday. Her long struggle is over and I am happy that she is at home
with the Father and at peace. I will miss her but I am happy and thankful for
all she did and for all she taught (including how to pass with dignity). What
an example to All!

Thank you, Friend. I love you and will carry you in my heart always.

Delores' memorial service will be held Saturday, March 14th at 2:00 pm. I will
advise further when I have more details. Please keep Delores' family in your
thoughts and prayers during this tough time of transition to life without her.

Sila