[tabi] Correction on TCB Meeting

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 10:05:04 -0500

We will be meeting in the Fellowship Hall as usual. The directions are
below.

The Tallahassee Heights United Methodist Church on the corner of Mahan Drive
and Capital Circle N. E. at 3004 Mahan Drive is the location (the pumpkin
church). Our meetings will be held in the Fellowship Hall which is to the
right when entering the site from Mahan Drive. A landmark for some will be
the sidewalk which leads over to the Fellowship Hall from the parking lot
goes across a low area and has handrails on both sides. There is also a back
entrance to the building where there is some shelter. The sanctuary is on
the left when entering from Mahan Drive.

Sally Benjamin

866-846-7380

volunteer@xxxxxxx <mailto:volunteer@xxxxxxx>