[tabi] Re: Community Invited to Explore <br />Future Transit Options | News | Talgov.com

  • From: mccaulo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 12:40:16 -0500 (EST)

I would encourage anyone who attends to get any promises from StarMetro in writing. My experience with StarMetro (during the Nova 2010 bus route decentralization and recently regarding a sheltered bus stop at Tallahassee Mall) shows that they will say that they will do something but frequently wind up not doing it. It may be characterized as a 'misunderstanding' or 'miscommunication' but know it for what it is... a lie.