[tabi] Re: Comcast

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:26:33 -0500

Darla,

you know what's the saddest thing about those spams asking you to help
get money out of Nigeria?  You get them because someone in Nigeria,
usually some really dirt poor person who has to use an internet cafe
where they can rent a computer by the hour, was sold a "spamming kit" of
software, often with their last bit of money, and they were promised it
was a way to make lots of money over the internet!  They aren't
sophisticated enough to realize no one is falling for this any more, so
it's really the sales of the spamming kit that's still making the
slyme-balls money, not the spam itself any more.

Chip