[tabi] Re: Comcast

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 13:32:58 -0400

Hello All:

If you have not called Comcast lately AKA the menus from the hot place
resetting your TV cable box is relatively easy. After confirming your phone
number choose the option that will send a signal to your TV cable box to reset
it. This may take any ware from 15 to 30 minutes.

Also you may want to try unplugging, turning off the power source  for 30
seconds and turning it back on.