[tabi] Re: Coffee maker

  • From: Elizabeth Bowden <elizabeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 19:20:20 -0800

ok, regarding coffee makers.
Frank and I bought one of the types you talked about. Ours came from Sams, and it is relatively accessible, as long as you remember to keep the water reservwar filled, and check the filter placement if it foesn't come on when that is filled. I have also heard the single cup mpdels are available from wallgreens.
Tood Luck.