[tabi] Coffee maker

  • From: "Denyece Roberts, MSW, RCSW" <peace05@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 14:15:34 -0500

Hello, has anyone ever tried the keurig coffee maker and Did you find it
accessible to use?I was visiting a sighted friend who has one, and from what I
can tell it seems to be very accessible.  The coffee comes in the shape of
small sticks which come in several flavors.  Meaning not only can you make
coffee but other drinks like hot chocolate etc. You can get these sticks in the
coffee session at  most stores.  Amazon  has several on there web site.  I am
thinking about buying one.  Please give some feedback.  Thanks, and have a
wonderful holiday.