[tabi] Re: Coach Bobby!

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 10:30:49 -0400

Hi, yes Books of million did not do every good job at advertising. My wife
said there was not but about 300 to 400 people there and they had a thousand
tickets. They said they was expecting more than that turned out. But people
cannot come if they don't advertise and let them know. I would have not
known if I haven't just caught it on WFLA radio.

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx

From: Joe Plummer <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>