[tabi] Re: Coach Bobby!

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 14:22:34 -0400

Hi, the ticket is being given away the first 1000 any how and if you don't
have a ticket you can still get your book signed they said he will signed
all books that was bought from them.  You would just have to wait till after
the ticket people got there first. Yes I made the mistake the book store
open at 9 AM and he start signing at 7 PM. I got my wife to go out there and
she bought my book and two other for someone else and got her ticket free.
They said you could buy up to 5 books per person.  She is supposed to be
back out there at 5 :30 PM today. To get her spot. I also got or bought the
book in the IBooks app on my Iphone and on chapter 4. It just cost me a
little less than 12 bucks. Just thought I would pass this along.

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx

From: Joe Plummer <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>