[tabi] Re: City of Tallahassee News Release -

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:42:57 -0400

Hi Charles,

for those with really low vision, it can be very slow and tedious to
open a new message, and make your way down to the text, only to find it
just says "thanks!".

so, sometimes we need a thanks to go out publicly so everyone can be
reminded of what a good thing someone has done, but a lot of times, if
it's just a private thanks from one person to another, we need to
consider those who must work for every message read, and consider
whether this is worth it to them or not.  that's all.

thanks for considering it.