[tabi] Re: City aproves nova 2010

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 07:15:27 -0400

I did have some feeling, from things I was being told "off the record", that
this was going to happen no matter what the public said, because it was
happening for other reasons.  I never got a good handle on what those other
reasons were; I suspect operating costs (nova 2010 may have been promised at
a reduced cost) had something to do with it.