[tabi] Re: City approves nova 2010

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:49:38 -0400

Well, you all gave a excellent battle and should be proud of your selves for
that. I knew this was going to be the outcome I said it a long time ago. Two
things you have to have in politics today one is power to offset the
politician and the other the money to get done what you want done. If you
have either of these or both is better you get what you want most of the
time. I salute you all for such great efforts. Just my thoughts.

Sign,
JP ( Joe Plummer)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx